2013 ATP World Tour
Draw Challenge Circuit on ATPWorldTour.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THE CONTEST NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
CIRCUIT OVERVIEW: Starting March 1, 2013, ATPWorldTour.com will host the ATP World Tour Draw Challenge Circuit ("Contest"); a contest in which eligible participants ("Contestants") can compete for prizes by predicting match winners at nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event singles main draw competition ("Event"). The Events are scheduled to be held between March 7 and November 3, 2013. Details, terms and conditions (which may be changed by ATP Tour, Inc. at any time) are as follows:
Contestants can register at ATPWorldTour.com to participate. All visitors who register and who reside in one of the countries listed in section 2 under ‘General Terms and Eligibility’ and are not otherwise ineligible, may be eligible to win prizes (see below for the Eligibility Rules).
The Contestant with the highest cumulative point total through the nine Events combined, and in the case of a tie also wins the Tie Breaker Procedure set forth below, will be declared as the circuit grand prize winner (the "Circuit Grand Prize Winner").
The Contestant with the highest point total for each of the individual Events, and in the case of a tie also wins the Tie Breaker Procedure set forth below, will be declared as an event winner (the "Event Winner").
Once the singles main draw for an Event is available on the website, Contestants are able to start making their prediction using the My Draw page. A prediction of the winner must be made for every playable match of the Event by advancing the player a Contestant thinks will win each match to the next round of the Event—until they have predicted all matches and the champion. Contestants may change their predictions any time between the time the draw is posted and the first main draw match is scheduled (the "Deadline"), using the local time of the event location.
In addition, for tie-breaking purposes only, Contestants must predict the total number of games scored in the Championship match of the tournament (best of 3 sets for ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events).
If, for any reason, a player withdraws from an Event and is replaced in the draw by another player, the replacement player will be substituted for the withdrawn player for the purposes of the Contest. If, for any reason, a player withdraws or retires from an Event and is not replaced in the draw by another player, for the purposes of this Contest that player will be considered to have lost any match he was scheduled to play in the Event. In the event the tournament organizers of an Event make any material change to the draw after the Deadline, the Contest for this event will be null and void.
The Contest will be open for game play once the main draw for a specific event has been announced and posted online. From then until the Deadline, you will be able to make your predictions and make changes to such predictions. You will be unable to make changes after the Deadline, but you will be able to follow your predictions.
For each correct prediction, Contestants will be awarded points. The number of points awarded will be as follows:
A "correct prediction" occurs when a Contestant correctly predicts the player that advances into the ensuing round of the Event. To acquire points, the Contestant does not have to accurately predict the player that the winner defeats in the relevant match (except for any Grand Prize Winner, who must do so), as long as they have accurately predicted the winner that advances to the next round. Contestants picking a winner who advances through an unfinished match such as a retirement, or an uncontested match such as a walk-over, will receive the corresponding point(s) for that particular round.
For any Contest segment in which a Contestant fails to submit an entry, he/she will receive zero points.
At the end of each Event, the Contestant with the highest point total will be declared the Event Winner. Contestants finishing in second and third place will be considered Secondary Event Winners , and in the case of a tie also wins the Tie Breaker procedure set forth below.
At the end of the Contest, the†Circuit Grand Prize Winner , if any, will be the Contestant with the highest cumulative point total through the nine events, and in the case of a tie also wins the Tie Breaker procedure set forth below.
Tie Breaker Procedure
In the case of a tie for each individual Event, the Contestant who accurately predicted the winner of the event will be declared the winner. If a tie still exists, the contestant who has more closely predicted the total games scored in the final match of the specific event will be declared the winner. If a tie still exists, the Contestant who last saved their predictions earlier than the other will be declared the higher finisher.
In the case of a tie for the Circuit Grand Prize winner, the Contestant who participated in the most Events will be declared the higher finisher. If a tie still exists, the contestant who accurately predicted the most event winners will be declared the higher finisher. If a tie still exists, the Contestantís highest finish position in a single event will be declared the higher finisher (followed by the second highest and so forth).
The Circuit Grand Prize Winner will receive a VIP trip for two to the 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London in 2013. Package includes:
*Round trip airfare for two will be provided to the winner and their guest from only one international airport, of closest proximity to the winner's home address.
For each individual Event, the top three (3) finishers will receive prizes arranged by the ATP World Tour. Once an Event is completed, ATP World Tour will make three attempts to contact prize winners by email (using the email provided at registration) within a four week time span. In the event the winner does not respond within the timeframe, the individual will forego the prize after 30 days. The winner may also contact ATP directly during the timeframe using the Contact Us feature of this website.
In the event that any winner is not eligible for a prize per the eligibility rules, the prize shall be given to the next eligible contestant.
All prizes are considered not transferrable and cannot be substituted for anything else.
General Terms and Eligibility
1. To win any prize, you must be 21 years of age or older, meet all of the eligibility requirements and agree to these Terms and Conditions of the Contest and the Contest Privacy Statement that applies to this contest. See below for Contest Privacy Statement.
All registration is on-line via the prescribed method on ATPWorldTour.com only.
Everyone who agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and Contest Privacy Statement and then registers may participate, however eligiblity to win prizes in any contest or random drawing is subject to the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
3. No purchase is necessary to participate. Contest is void where prohibited.
4. Only one entry per person will be counted for the Contest. ATP reserves the right to change, modify, or end the Contest if it appears someone is attempting to send multiple and/or automated entries or otherwise interfere with the Contest. The submission of more than one entry automatically disqualifies the person submitting multiple entries from the Contest.
5. Employees of ATP Tour, Inc., Head/Penn, Tecnifibre, RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc., and ATP tournaments including any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries), their family members, and those living in the same household as any such employees are not eligible to submit an entry or win a prize. In addition, all ATP players, their family members and coaches and agents are not eligible to submit an entry or win a prize.
6. Entries become property of ATP Tour, Inc. and will not be returned. The submission of any entry into the Contest shall constitute the express agreement of the person submitting such entry to the terms and conditions of the Contest and any determinations made by ATP Tour, Inc. or other company connected to the Contest. In addition, any eligible Contestant who may be eligible to win a prize must comply with paragraph 10 below, non-compliance with the terms and conditions of such paragraph will constitute a forfeiture of any prize without compensation and without recourse.
7. A representative of ATP will contact the winners by e-mail within 5 business days of the conclusion of the Event. Before sending any prize, ATP will send each winner an affidavit and release of liability and publicity which the winner must sign and return within 5 days of receipt. If the winner fails to return the signed affidavit within 5 days of receipt, ATP will disqualify him or her and select an alternate winner, if applicable.
8. The Contest will be limited to the first 200,000 entries. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
9. ATP Tour, Inc. shall have no liability in connection with the awarding or use of the prizes other than upon receipt within the specified time frame of the winners’ affidavits of eligibility and release, to send the prizes to the winners at the address listed in the winner’s registration.
10. Each winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility and release, including the grant to ATP Tour, Inc., and its designees, of the right to use the winner’s name and likeness in advertising, except where prohibited by law.
11. Each winner is responsible for any taxes that may be due as a result of winning a prize.
12. Should there be a dispute over the identity of a Contestant, it shall be resolved in favor of the holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest. If any winner provides incorrect information that precludes delivery of the prizes, such winner forfeits any prize in which he are she may have been eligible to win.
13. To request the names of the winners by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked "ATP World Tour Draw Challenge Circuit" to: ATP Tour, Inc., 201 ATP Blvd., Ponte Vedra, Florida 32082 U.S.A.
14. The decision of ATP Tour, Inc. regarding winners shall be final and binding.
15. ATP reserves the right to cancel a draw challenge event for any reason ATP deems necessary.
Contest Host: ATP Tour, Inc., 201 ATP Boulevard; Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 U.S.A. Telephone: (904) 285-8000. E-mail: legal@ATPWorldTour.com
Prize Administrator: ATP Tour, Inc., 201 ATP Boulevard; Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 U.S.A. Telephone: (904) 285-8000. E-mail: legal@ATPWorldTour.com which is responsible for notifying winners and distributing, or facilitating the distribution of, the applicable prizes.
Contest Administrator: RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc..
Neither ATP Tour, Inc. nor RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc. shall be responsible and shall have no liability for lost, misdirected, or late entries; nor for (i) electronic transmission errors, (ii) theft, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized access of or to entries, (iii) technical problems, malfunctions or errors in the operation of any hardware or software required to transmit entries or operate the contest as planned (including computer viruses or bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention fraud, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, or any other causes beyond the control of ATP Tour, Inc. or RealTime Fantasy Sports, Inc.. If any of the foregoing occurs, ATP Tour, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any one or more of these steps: disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or voting process, cancel, modify, delay, or suspend the contest. CAUTION: any attempt by anyone to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws for which ATP Tour, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent of the law.
Privacy Statement for the 2013 ATP World Tour Draw Challenge
ATP Tour, Inc. ("ATP") is committed to safeguarding any personally identifiable information (personal data) you provide to us and to making every reasonable effort to use this information only in connection with the Contest and any related promotions by ATP or its partners, sponsors, licensees or affiliates.
The goal of this Contest Privacy Statement is to explain the collection of and the use of personal data specifically in connection with the ATP World Tour Draw Challenge Circuit (the "Contest"), on challenge.ATPWorldTour.com. It covers the personal data you provide when registering for the Contest.
ATP emphasizes to its promotional partners the importance of using your personal data appropriately, but except as described below, ATP has no liability for their independent actions.
Use of Information
By submitting your personal data you consent to these uses.
Except as disclosed here, ATP keeps private and does not share, sell, or otherwise transfer any personal data we collect from you when you register to play in the Contest.
With your consent, we will share your personal data with ATP partners so that they may contact you by telephone, e-mail, or postal mail with information about their products or services. If you consent to this use of your personal data, click the box that says "I agree to receive information from ATP, or its designee, related to ATP’s consumer research projects, and also marketing and promotional information from ATP and its partners. In addition, ATP may use my personal information to compile demographic and statistical information for use at ATP's discretion."
Accessing, deleting or correcting data
If you register to play in the Contest, you are entitled to review the personal data that you provided for us to process. You may review and update your personal data by logging in at the Contest page using your e-mail address and password.
You also have the option of sending an e-mail or postal mail request to change, delete, or get a copy of your personal data or other information we may collect about you on-line. Send such requests to ATP at the address in the section, "Contact Information." For your own security, proof of identity is required. There may be a nominal charge for the information requested. We will make every reasonable effort to see that your requests are met.
We do not keep your personal data any longer than is necessary to serve the purpose for which they were collected.
We use reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. In addition, your personal data is accessible only by using your e-mail address and password. We recommend that you not tell anyone your password. At no time will an employee of ATP ask you for your password.
Cookies and IP Addresses
ATP or its designee may place a "cookie" on your computer and/or track the i.p. address used by you in connection with the submission of any entry related to the Contest and by registering or submitting any entry for the Contest you agree that ATP or its designee may do so.
Updates of this Privacy Statement
ATP does not intend to make any changes in the Contest Privacy Statement, but if we determine changes are necessary, we will post a notice at the log-on screen.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Contest Privacy Statement, please contact ATP by e-mail or postal mail to:
Note to Parents
For purposes of the Contest, ATP will not knowingly collect any personal data from anyone under 21 years of age, which is the minimum age for participating in the Contest. Anyone under the age of 21 is not eligible to win prizes.
Check Friends' Stats
Want to see how your friends are doing in their draw? Search their nickname below or invite friends by clicking here.